Website will be revamped and marketed on the various digital, electronic and traditional platforms.
We work at promoting GHASA nationally and internationally for both corporate and leisure travellers.
The newsletter will be a regular source of tips for all property owners.
A booklet that has a portfolio of every property to help promote all members.
Attending tourism and travel expos.
Advertising in the leading Business Traveller Africa Magazine – reaching all the major corporate travel decision makers.
Trade Discounts & Benefits
Using our buying power to negotiate special deals with Preferred Suppliers, (which alone will more than cover the cost of your fees). Here are just a few of our membership special benefits:
– this premier online guest feedback and owner management tool – 40% discount. (Save mim. R1200 for 6 rooms per month)
– 10% discount for all applications. (R2500 – R4000 saving if you need to re-zone)
– 30 days to pay, save up to 2.5% on purchases made online and earn with Smart Shopper.
– Insurance, specifically designed for commercial guest houses. 15% discount on annual rate of most sections & 20% when you are Star Graded.
– TV business license discount of 25%. (Conditions apply). Please note: Business licenses are obligatory for accommodation establishments!
– Credit card commission discount. The most you’ll pay is 2% on Visa & Master credit cards and 1% on debit cards, excluding VAT. Their Pocket POS & iVeri Voice systems will save you even more money.
– Credit card commission discount. The most you’ll pay is 2% for credit cards and 1% for debit cards.
– A simple and affordable mobile solution to accept card payments. Special offer available to members.
You’ll find more deals on our website under Preferred Suppliers.
A-Z of marketing and running a better guest house.
Advice on managing your database of clients, improving the presentation of your property, better use of photos, the importance of promoting critical client feedback, making the most of technology, your website, accessing Online Travel Agents through to operations and staffing. Helping you understanding where business is coming from and how to look after it.
Operations Support & Affiliations
Our regular newsletter, snippets and fraud alerts ensure that you’re kept up to date with tourism issues and offer operational and legal tips. Communication is vital to GHASA. We encourage members to offer feedback or make suggestions as to how we can work even closer together to enhance our working partnerships.
Guests are able to book your property directly through our site – we take ZERO commission.
Branding & Credibility
Guests know they’re staying in a professionally run, quality establishment when GHASA members display our logo, certificate or plaque.
GHASA cannot guarantee rates quoted on this site are correct and up-to-date. We do remind our members to advise us of rate changes, but cannot be held responsible in the event that they fail to do so.