Click to enlarge||
Website: Under construction
Manager: Camilla Nupen
Cape Town is a stunning city and is the ultimate playground for those who are in the mood for sightseeing, shopping or indulging in some decadent food delights. Nupen Manor Guest House and B&B are based in the lush forestry suburb of Pinelands. Not only is Pinelands a beautiful suburb decorated with thatch houses, it is incredibly convenient for holiday makers and business travelers alike.
Popular tourist destinations like Table Mountain, the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, world famous wine routes, magnificent sandy beaches, Kirstenbosch Gardens and sporting venues.
For the business travelers we are closely situated to business and industrial areas like Ndabeni, City Centre, Epping Industria, Airport Industria and Observatory.
Vinvent Polotti, Red Cross Children’s Hospital and UCT academic hospitals are also only minutes away.
Standard in each room and extra facilities:
o Wireless internet.
o Television – with DSTV.
o Secure parking for your vehicle.
o Use of the swimming pool.
o Use of lovely garden and braai (BBQ) facilities.
o Tea making facilities.
o Transport to and from the airport are available.
o Other tourist packages and travel arrangements can be organised.
o Diner available on request.
We also offer a scrumptious English breakfast! You have a choice of continental or a full English breakfast. If you have any specific dietary requirements, whether it be vegetarian, kosher or if you are allergic to anything please let us knows.
(the Kosher option is ordered in from a local deli - therefore there might be an additional charge.)
Victoria Suite: is a magnificent en-suite room with a stunning view of Table Mountain.
Situated on the east wing of the Nupen Manor B&B the room has a Victorian theme to it. The suite also boasts a charming walk in closet and beautiful hard wood flooring.
Amy Suite: is superior accommodation at its best! This spacious en-suite bedroom will make you feel like it’s a home away from home. The suite has a side view of Table Mountain and is decorated with an Indian summer feel.
Camilla Suite: Situated at the rear of the B&B. This room is detailed with a classic style and has autumn texture to it.
No Of Rooms: 3
Room Options: Twin / Double
High Season: From R 450 - R 450
Off Season: From R 400 - R 400
For business travellers we are situated close to the business districts:
• Paarden Eiland – 15 minute drive
• N’dabeni - 15 minute drive
• Airport Industria - 15 minute drive
• Epping, Maitland and the City Centre – 10 minute drive
• Old Mutual Head office – 5 minute drive
The convenient location allows for easy commuting to loads of tourist destinations including:
• The CTICC and City Centre – 15 minute drive
• Green Point Soccer Stadium – 15 minute drive
• University of Cape Town – 10 minute drive
• V&A Waterfront - 15 minute drive
• Table Mountain cable way – 20 minute drive
• Mowbray and Rondebosch Golf Course – 5-10 minute drive
• Century City/Canal Walk – shoppers paradise! – 10 minute drive
• Clifton Beach (for sun lovers) – 20 minute drive
• Blouberg Beach (Wind-Surfing and walking) – 20 minute drive
• Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – 15 minute drive
• Simonstown and Penguin Colony – 45 minute drive
• Kalk Bay – is a beautiful village with interesting antique and art shops – 45 minute drive
• Stellenbosch and Constantia Wine Routes – 45 minute drive
• World of Birds in Hout Bay – 30 minute drive
• Cape Point – 1 hour drive
• Cape Town international Airport – 15 minute drive
• Nupen Manor is minutes to Vincent Palotti, Red Cross childrens and Groot Schuur Hospital
• Howard Centre (Pinelands shopping center) has all the major banks, a post office & coffee shops.
• The Grand West Casino – 5 minute drive
• Newlands rubgy and cricket grounds – 15 minute drive
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Bar Fridge
- TV in Room
- Language spoken: English
- All children welcome
- Baby Sitting
Directions will be supplied on request.
4 Forest Drive, Pinelands, Cape Town