Branding and Credibility
When GHASA members display our plaque and certificate, guests know they're staying in a professionally run, quality establishment.
Advertising & Marketing
Our website is marketed nationally and internationally. We work constantly at Search Engine Optimisation to improve our presence on the World Wide Web.
We attend hospitality exhibitions every year.
We use our buying power to negotiate special deals with Preferred Suppliers.
Please note: This list changes as & when we find relevant new suppliers! Here are just a few of our special suppliers:
Pick n Pay Online
- Save up to 2.5% on purchases made online; earn Smart Shopper points AND you get 30 days to pay.
- Comprehensive insurance, specifically designed for commercial guest houses. 15% discount on annual rate of most sections & 20% when you are Star Graded.
- TV business licence discount of 25%. (Conditions apply). Please note: Business licences are obligatory for accommodation establishments!
- Credit card commission discount. The most you'll pay is 2% on Visa & Master credit cards and 1% on debit cards, excluding VAT. Their PocketPOS & iVeri Voice systems will save you even more money!
- Credit card commission discount. The most you'll pay is 2% for credit cards and 1% for debit cards
- A simple and affordable mobile solution to accept card payments. Special offer available to members.
Bidvest Car Rental
- Great rates and referral commission.
Tourism Marketing SA
- Special rates with this SEO company.
- No GHASA Joining Fee applicable, if you're an existing member of this excellent real time online reservation system AND we'll link your BBID with your page on our site, to enable direct Nightsbridge bookings.
You'll find more deals on our website under Preferred Suppliers.
Communication & Support
- For assistance or advice, GHASA is a mere call or e-mail away.
- Our regular Newsletters, Snippets and Fraud Alerts ensure that you're kept up to date with tourism issues.
- Communication is vital to GHASA. We encourage members to offer feedback or make suggestions as to how we can work even closer together to enhance our working partnership.
- Guests are able to book directly through our office (telephonically or e-mail) or via our website.
- GHASA is used by the travel industry as well as members of the public and although we cannot guarantee heads in beds for every member, we certainly do our best!
PLEASE NOTE: GHASA cannot guarantee that rates quoted on this site are correct & up to date. We do remind our members to advise us of rate changes, but cannot be held responsible in the event that they fail to do so.