Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
729 Constantia Road, Wilderness, Wilderness
Cellphone: 076 2264481
Rates High Season: From R3 500 - R5 700
Rates Off Season: From R2 880 - R3 200
Livingstone Villa is a luxurious 5 Star self-catering property! Our reviews on Tripadvisor speak for themselves. We are your home away from home, offering accommodation for 4 guests, although there is an extra bedroom in the cellar, which has 2 single beds and a TV set.
Wake up to the call of the Knysna Loerie, with the waves breaking in the background.
Our villa offers the following accommodation:
• The 2nd floor has 2 bedrooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms, each filled with contemporary, luxurious furniture; balcony with beautiful sea views; under floor heating and gas fireplace
• The 1st floor has a splash pool, which is heated for extra comfort and luxury; a built-in braai/bbq; lounge; dining room and kitchen, which is fully equipped with a dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier.
There is even a Nespresso machine. Please feel free to bring your own refills.
• The ground floor has 2 single beds and a lounge with TV
From George, drive towards Knysna and at the Wilderness board, about 20 minutes’ drive, turn left into George Road, with the Caltex Garage on your right. Drive past Pomodoro Restaurant on your left. Drive past wilderness Hotel on our left and at the circle, turn left into Waterside Road. At the 2nd road to the right, turn into Constantia Road and drive a few meters, where you will see the Livingstone Villa sign. Turn right into Young Terrace Road, which is a private, paved road. Park at the painted Livingstone House parking area and walk up the stairs.
Longitude: 22.577103 22E34’37.5708
Latitude: -33.991536 3359’29.5296
Services, Features and Activities
• Eden Adventures: Canoe; cycling; walking trails
• Beach – within walking distance
• Many activities offered by various tour operators
• Great shopping in George and Knysna
• We are close to many golf courses: Fancourt is 20 minutes’ drive; Simola is 30 minutes away
• Splash pool on the property
• Plenty of books and magazines
En Suite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, TV in Room, Satellite, Internet, Languages spoken: English & Afrikaans, Safe Facilities, Wedding Friendly, All children welcome, Baby Sitting, Pet Friendly, Pool, SecureParking, Laundry
Single, Double, Luxury