Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
9 John Barker Street, White River, White River
Phone: 013 7513696
Cellphone: 082 3299925
Rates High Season: From R990 - R1 200
Rates Off Season: From R750 - R990
Lavender Guest House is a Boutique Guest House and is run by the owners, Maxine and Albert van Zyl.
Nestled in the heart of the South African Lowveld, Lavender Guest House offers a serene retreat in colonial elegance and luxury in a secluded setting.
Soak up warm African evenings in our tranquil lounge/garden. Services include: laundry service; message, fax and email service; valet service; picnic baskets on request.
Professional and friendly staff will help make your stay a memorable one.
Eclectic décor lends individual charm to each en-suite bedroom, all equipped with crisp percale linen, warm towels, mini-bar, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, safe, daily newspapers.
Scrumptious English or Continental breakfasts are served in our dining room or lush garden.
Each en-suite bedroom is equipped with:
• Crisp percale linen
• Warm towel
• Tea and coffeemaking facilities
• Air conditioner
• From Nelspruit, take the R40 North to White River
• As you enter White River residential area, turn left into Henry Morey Street and then right into Van Riebeeck Street
• Cross the stop street and turn left into John Barker Street
• Lavender House is on your right
Longitude: S25° 19,818”
Latitude: E031° 00,410”
Services, Features and Activities
• We are a few minutes away from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport; local shopping malls and White River/Nelspruit CBC
• Experience the diversity and beauty of the African Bush visiting Kruger National Park and/or surrounding private game reserves and much more
• Visit the Blyde River Canyon, Tshini Sil Farm and Weavery; Shangana Cultural Village; Sudwala Caves; Pilgrim’s Rest; Big 5 Waterfalls; Jock of the Bushveld hiking trails and others
• Hot Air Balloon Safaris; river rafting; mountain biking; abseiling; mountain climbing; pristine golf course/estates and much more
• Pick-up from the Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport at a nominal fee. Individualised private tours can be arranged at a minimal add-on fee.
En Suite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, Aircon in Room, TV in Room, Satellite, Internet, Languages spoken: English, Afrikaans, Siswati & Z, Safe Facilities, Room Service, All children welcome, Breakfast, Airport Transfers, SecureParking
Bird Watching, Game Viewing, Hiking, Shopping centres nearby