Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
Maison Sur Le Parc
Maison Sur Le Parc
336C Eridanus Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria
Phone: 012 3465469
Cellphone: 082 8256246
Rates High Season: From R1 200 - R1 800
Rates Off Season: From R1 000 - R1 500
Maison Sur Le Parc is a luxurious guest house, offering 6 uniquely designed suites, situated in the popular exclusive green belt suburb of Waterkloof Ridge.
Overlooking a beautiful park, the house offers a peaceful and tranquil atmosphere.
Our rooms include
• Choice of king bed or twin beds
• Maximum occupancy two persons
• Average room size: 40 sq meters
• Individually controlled heating/cooling system
• Bottled mineral water
• All rooms are non-smoking with an option to have an ashtray on the patio or balcony
• Natural in-room amenities
• DSTV television entertainment
• Plush bathrobes and ladies and gents slippers
• In room electronic safe
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Complementary WIFI
For the business executive, wireless Internet access has been provided in-room as well as in the library and conference area. For those visiting for leisure, swimming pool, tanning loungers, bar area and tennis court is available on the property to provide relaxation and some activity if needed. Special attention has been given to outer perimeter, house, room and vehicle parking security.
Whether it’s breakfast in the dining room, breakfast on the outdoor patio, overlooking the park, or sipping wine over a quiet dinner, our dedicated staff will make your stay unforgettable.
From OR Tambo International Airport
Continue to R21
• Head south on Voortrekker Road
• Make a U-turn
• Turn right (signs for R21 / Pretoria)
• Merge into R21
Follow Elephant Road and Skilpad Street to Eridanus Street in Waterkloof Ridge
• Turn right into Elephant Road
• At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Skilpad Street
• At the roundabout, continue straight onto Eridanus Street
• Turn left to stay on Eridanus Street
• We are Number 336C!
Services, Features and Activities
We are centrally situated, close to major shopping centers, historical landmarks, surrounded by major embassy residences and only a 45-minute drive from Oliver Tambo International Airport.
The splendid, fountain-filled garden, recliner chairs around the sparkling pool and a quiet drink at the 19th Hole Pub will put you in a perfectly relaxed frame of mind. For the more energetic, the house offers a tennis court.
If none of the above appeal to you, take a book and spend time in the quietness of the library or page through a magazine on the comfortable sofas on the large outdoor patio lounge, whilst taking in the views of the park.
Ensuite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, Aircon in Room, TV in Room, Satellite, Internet, Languages spoken: English & Afrikaans, All children welcome, Pool, Pub, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Twin, Double, Honeymoon