Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
Dinkwe Guest House
Dinkwe Guest House
873 30th Avenue, Rietfontein, Pretoria
Phone: 012 3318121
Rates High Season: From R400 - R820
Rates Off Season: From R350 - R720
All our four suites have the following facilities and amenities:
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Wi-Fi Internet in all rooms, free of charge
- Flat scree TV with 52 satellite channels
- Air condition
- Queen/ king bed
- Cotton linen
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Bathrobes and towels
- Private patio overlooking the garden with braai facility/ bbq
- Private garden entrance
- Complimentary coffee,tea and milk
- Kitchenette equipped for self catering with fridge, microwave, induction two plate sotve, kettle, toaster, kitchen utensils, cutlery and crockery
- Private outdoor pool for the guests of the Pool Suites
- Smoke and heat detectors in all rooms
- Hair Dryer
- Non-smoking rooms with designated smoking area at your own patio
- Master Card, VISA, American Express and Diners Club credit card accepted
- Breakfast served on your private patio or in your room.
- Self Catering or Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
- In door Cinema
- Waterfall and koi fish pond
- Shuttle service
- Housekeeping daily
From O.R. Tambo (Johannesburg International Airport)
Drive 36km on the R21 Route to Pretoria and take the Pietersburg N1 off ramp.
Follow the N1 Route for 13.9km and take the Stormvoël, cross one traffic light and take the third exit at the Hardy Muller Circle into Fry Street.
Continue until Dickenson and turn left. Continue until T-junction and turn right in Codonia Avenue and immediately turn left into Meyer Street.
Continue down Meyer Street and turn left into 30th Avenue. We are no 873 on the right.
Services, Features and Activities
The Elephant Sanctuary, Sun City, Pilanesberg National Park, Lion Park, Voortrekker Monument, Paul Kruger Monument, Union Buildings, Lesedi Cultural Village, Scenic Hartebeespoort Dam, Safari Garden Centre, World Famous Cullinan Diamond Mine, Pretoria Zoo, National Botanical Gardens, De Wildt Cheetah Research Centre, Rietvlei Dam Game Reserve, Historical Wonderboom (Ficus Salicifalia) approximately 1000 years old, Sterkfontein Caves, Cradle of Humankind, Menlyn Park, Austin Roberts Bird Sanctuary, Art Museums in Pretoria: Pierneef Museum, Sammy Marx Museum, Transvaal Museum, Apartheid Museum, Gold Reef City - early Johannesburg theme park, underground visit to a gold mine, Melrose House - known for its excellent Victorian architecture, where the treaty was signed ending the Anglo Boer War, Plenty of Golf Courses, Etienne Lewis Lifestyle Centre, Loftus Versveld Stadium.
En Suite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, TV in Room, Satellite, Internet, Languages Spoken: Afrikaans, English & Bulgarian, Safe Facilities, Room Service, Wedding Friendly, All children welcome, Pool, Breakfast, Airport Transfers, SecureParking, Laundry
Twin, Double, Honeymoon, Luxury