Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
Destiny Lodge Cullinan
Destiny Lodge Cullinan
Plot no 24 Lewzene Estate R515 Cullinan, Cullinan, Pretoria
Rates High Season: From R330 - R800
Rates Off Season: From R330 - R800
Looking for luxury affordable accommodation: Destiny Lodge has 11 tastefully decorated units, fully equipped with best quality linen, feather and down duvets, coffee and tea tray, fresh fruit, dressing gowns and a welcoming carafe of sherry to ensure the comfort and enjoyment of your stay with us.
We do Dream Weddings, unforgettable functions and conferences, with wedding planners, florist, hair and beauty therapists at your service.
Destiny Lodge is conveniently situated only 1.2 km outside the town centre of the historical Diamond Village of Cullinan, 30 minutes from Pretoria and an hour’s drive from OR Tambo International Airport.
This makes Destiny an ideal venue for all your weddings, conferences, year end functions and family celebrations.
From the N1 take the N4 Witbank highway, take the Rayton/ Cullinan off ramp turn left to Rayton. From Rayton it is 10km to Cullinan. As you enter Cullinan the first 4 way stop at the Shell Garage turn right on the R515 Bronkhorstspruit. From there it is 1km. You will find Destiny Lodge on the right hand side.
Services, Features and Activities
• Graveyard of the Italian POWs who died at the internment camp at Zonderwater during the Second World War
• The Cullinan Diamond Mine offers various tours to visitors. The most popular of the tours is the surface tour, where tourists have the opportunity to enjoy just about every part of the mine history, and have a look at the Cullinan Big Hole. The tour guides are very knowledgeable about the history and current operations of the mine, and gives visitors an informative behind-the-scenes account of the mine and its history. An underground tour is also available, and must be booked in advance
• Book a relaxing day at one of our well known Day Spa’s “Zau Spa” and Dolphin Spa for the experience of a life time. Spend the day at our 9 hole golf course and visit one of the numerous restaurants and experience good food and old time hospitality.
• "Jan Harmsgat se agterplaas”. The magical world of JanHarmsgat se Agterplaas hosts weddings, birthday celebrations, corporate functions and conferences, tailor-made to every need.
• Shows are also presented on a regular basis in the garden theatre.
En Suite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, Aircon in Room, TV in Room, Satellite, Languages spoken: English & Afrikaans, Safe Facilities, All children welcome, Pool, Pub, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, SecureParking, Laundry
Single, Twin, Double, Family, Honeymoon, Luxury