Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
Executive Suites @ 555
Executive Suites @ 555
555 Stephen Dlamini (Esssenwood ) Road, Musgrave, Durban
Phone: 031 2088527
Cellphone: 084 5508275
Rates High Season: From R998 - R2 052
Rates Off Season: From R998 - R2 052
Peaceful serenity and refined elegance, in Central Morningside. Seven temperature controlled luxury, double suites. Close to Durban ICC, Convention Centre, beaches, sports stadiums.
We offer: Gym, steam room, spa bath and swimming pool, conference facility, wi-fi, DSTV.
Dinner available on request.
Executive Suites @ 555 is an exclusive choice for those looking for peace, quiet, elegance, attention to detail and refined hospitality with a personal touch. Located in central Morningside, Executive Suites @ 555 offers seven luxurious double suites on a bed and breakfast basis. Each room is equipped with air-conditioning, tea and coffee-making facilities, hairdryers, safes, a remote controlled LCD TV with selected DSTV channels, whilst wireless internet will help you stay connected with family, friends and your business during your stay in Durban.
Once the booking has been confirmed, a 50% deposit is needed to guarantee the booking. The balance may be settled on arrival.
From King Shaka Airport to Executive Suites
1. Exit airport and join N2 South (Port Shepstone)
2. Continue on N2 until N3 Split (EB Cloete Interchange / Spaghetti Junction)
3. Take N3 – Durban
4. Continue towards Durban exit at Berea – Tolgate Bridge off-ramp
5. Join Berea road which runs parallel to the N3 which you have just exited. You are still travelling in the direction of Durban CBD
6. Turn left into Stephen Dlamini Road (formerly Essenwood Road)
7. Proceed on Stephen Dlamini Road to Number 555
8. 555 is on the left side of the road. Look out for an AA Accommodation flag at our entrance
1. Take N3 – Durban
2. Continue towards Durban and exit at Berea – Tolgate Bridge off ramp
3. Join Berea road which runs parallel to the N3 which you have just exited. You are still travelling in the direction of Durban CBD.
4. Turn left into Stephen Dlamini Road (formerly Essenwood Road)
5. Proceed on Stephen Dlamini Road to Number 555
6. 555 is on the left side of the road. Look out for an AA Accommodation flag at our entrance.
Services, Features and Activities
Major attractions like the Duran International Convention Centre (ICC), Moses Mabhida Stadium, Kings Park Rugby Stadium – Home of the Sharks, Greyville Race Course, Ushaka Marine World and Durban’s magnificent beaches are all just minutes away. We offer unforgettable moments to our holiday and corporate guests.
“Let our home be yours during your visit to Durban”!
En Suite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, Jacuzzi, Aircon in Room, TV in Room, Satellite, Internet, Language Spoken: English, Safe Facilities, All children welcome, Pool, Breakfast, Dinner, Sauna, Laundry