Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
90 New Church Street, Tamboerskloof, Cape Town
Phone: +27 21 422 5366
This 1881 Victorian townhouse is conveniently located close to the Kloof Street precinct of historic Gardens. Tintagel guesthouse is within walking distance from local restaurants, the Cape Malay Quarter and the city centre.Tintagel is known for secure, central accommodation and unpretentious hospitality.
Six double en-suite (shower facility only) rooms with air conditioning.
Amenities include television, security safe, international plug points, tea tray and hair dryer.
Internet access is a free service to guests. The property has full electronic security.
Room 1 - choice of king-size bed or twin beds.
Room 2 - double bed suitable for single occupancy
Room 3 - choice of king-size bed or twin beds.
Courtyard room 4 - queen-size bed.
Courtyard room 5 - queen-size bed.
Courtyard room 6 - choice of king- size bed or twin beds.
Directions from Cape Town airport
• GPS coordinates S33 55 40.12 E18 24 35.26
• Drive along the N2 highway towards CITY/CAPE TOWN.
• Follow the M6 Seapoint, CTICC, Waterfront overhead signs to the 1st traffic light intersection.
• You will cross 6 traffic light intersections, before you reach the guesthouse.
• Follow the M62 Camps Bay, Table Mountain sign along Buitengracht Street for 2km.
• Look out for a CALTEX garage on the left at the 6th traffic light intersection.
• Do not turn left into Buitensingel Street. (Even if the GPS indicates to the left!)
• Cross over into New Church Street, and keep in the right-hand lane.
• Drive past Backpack Travel nr 74 and Zebra Crossing lodge (both on the right side)
• Tintagel, number 90 is situated on the right (opposite the Park Road T-junction)
Services, Features and Activities
Places of interest close to Tintagel Guest House:
• 17th century Government Avenue in the Company Gardens.
• The Iziko Museums and St Georges Cathedral.
• Cape of Good Hope Castle a, City Hall and Grande Parade.
• District Six museum and Athol Fugard Theatre.
• Green Market Square.
• Table Mountain Cableway, Lions Head and Signal Hill.
• Camps Bay and Clifton Beach.
• The V&A Waterfront area.
Ensuite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, TV in Room, Internet, Language Spoken: English, Safe Facilities, Children over 12 welcome, Breakfast