Province / Region - City / Town
North West Province
Baviaans River Valley
Eastern Free State
Kruger National Park
Mjejane Game Reserve
St Francis Bay
12 Argyle Road, Newlands, Cape Town
Phone: 021 6896431
Cellphone: 083 3240888
Rates High Season: From R900 - R1 300
Rates Off Season: From R800 - R1 000
Hedge House provides luxury bed and breakfast accommodation in a peaceful pocket of Newlands, Sunnybrae, Cape Town. We are within walking distance of Claremont (Cavendish Square), the Newlands Rugby & Cricket stadiums, Kelvin Grove and the Sports Science Institute. We are in easy reach of the Waterfront, beaches and Cape Town airport.
- Our five rooms, each with separate entrance, are comfortably furnished
with luxury finishes. Wireless internet connection in all rooms.
- Accommodation is self contained in that the rooms have a microwave,
kettle, toaster and fridge, and are stocked with basic provisions.
- Small conferences of up to ten people catered for.
- Breakfast, with homemade fare, is served outside, in the dining room
or in your room - whichever you prefer.
- Dinners are served by prior arrangement.
- In the garden, which has beautiful mountain views, is a salt water swimming pool,
trampoline and a swing. Families with children are very welcome.
- Secure off street parking is provided and airport transfers are available
- We are a pet- friendly establishment.
- Lovely wood-burning fireplace in the lounge.
- We have a car that is available to rent.
- One wheelchair-friendly suite.
- We now accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express as well as Diners Card.
From the airport travel on the N2 towards the city.
Take Exit 8 – Liesbeek Parkway
At the bottom of the offramp turn left to Rondebosch
Travel 3.5 kms.
When you see the traffic lights, one road before, turn left into Argyle Road.
We are No 12 on the RHS.
Services, Features and Activities
We are within walking distance of Claremont (Cavendish Square), the Newlands Rugby & Cricket stadiums, and the Sports Science Institute. We are in easy reach of the Waterfront, beaches and Cape Town airport.
Ensuite Bathroom, Tea/Coffee, Bar Fridge, Telephone in Room, TV in Room, Internet, Languages Spoken: English & Zulu, Safe Facilities, Room Service, Wedding Friendly, All children welcome, Baby Sitting, Wheelchair Friendly, Pet Friendly, Pool, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, SecureParking, Laundry